Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion which may help to reduce pressure points
Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement
Supports leaning posture- encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
Seat pan tilts up to 5 degrees to support hip flexibility
Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat
Designed to move with the body; this active movement promotes a relaxed spine and may help to engage muscles
Accommodates heights between 1498 and 2032mm
Discreetly designed wheels for easy portability
Post folds for easy storage
Anti-Fatigue Mat (included) may help relieve stress on your feet and lower body versus having your feet on the floor while leaning/perching, providing a more comfortable working experience
Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 125kg
Due to freight costs, some orders may incur a delivery charge and this will vary depending on the order, particularly in regional areas. Delivery costs can be confirmed at the time of order. Some items require assembly, if you need help this can be advised at the time of order. A service fee for assembly/installation may also apply
SuperOffice continues to operate as normal with respective safety measures in place for our staff.
Due to unprecedented demand on a large number of products and limited supply, please expect slight delays with orders / substitute of products. Some items may have gone out of stock without our notice from manufacturers.
Please allow additional handling time for your order to be processed.
Note: Due to the recent Covid outbreak we’ve had to disable the option of express shipping caused by delayed freight and extended handling times. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We thank you sincerely for your continued support and wish you all safe.
Shipping within Australia
All parcels are shipped from our distribution centre in Sydney NSW, Australia.
- FREE for all orders over $55
- $7.95 for orders under $55
- 1-6 Business Days Delivery Time
- Every Parcel with Registered Postage and Tracking Information
- For bulky orders which may involve pallets, we may clarify freight costs if the destination is rural and may require forklift access
- Depending on size of order and location, we may employ various reputable courier services. Some couriers we cooperate with:
- Fastway Couriers (Aramex)
- Go Logistics
- Couriers Please
- Should you have any enquiries regarding your location or postage, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.CONTACT US
EXPRESS POST (temporarily unavailable):
For All In Stock Items via Australia Post Express or Equivalent courier
- $19.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days (depending on your location)
- Our express parcels are shipped via Australia Post or equivalent courier service
- All orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 Hours of Payment on normal business days. Should any delays occur, we will be in touch immediately.
- We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address upon checkout.
- During peak periods including holiday season or promotional times, please expect slight delays with the processing of your order.
International orders are more than welcomed.
Please “Contact Us” by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm accurate delivery charge to your desired country.
We utilise Australia Post International Services and International courier companies. We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address before purchasing.
Please be advised some countries are currently excluded in available shipping zones. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.