The Marbig Dura Chairmat protects your rugs, carpet and flooring from damage caused by chair wheels and is ideal for any size office for light to frequent use The Free and Clear formula produces an exceptionally clear mat that is non-phthalate, non-cadmium, BPA-and lead-free
This mat provides you with all the durability and functionality of a standard chairmat without the harsh chemicals, making it an easy way to go green
Notched stud design ensures mat grips for stability
Bevelled edges slide on, off and around with ease
2 year warranty
Made from extra strong 100 percent recyclable polycarbonate
Environmental Accreditation 14001
Due to freight costs, some orders may incur a delivery charge and this will vary depending on the order, particularly in regional areas. Delivery costs can be confirmed at the time of order. Some items require assembly, if you need help this can be advised at the time of order. A service fee for assembly/installation may also apply
SuperOffice continues to operate as normal with respective safety measures in place for our staff.
Due to unprecedented demand on a large number of products and limited supply, please expect slight delays with orders / substitute of products. Some items may have gone out of stock without our notice from manufacturers.
Please allow additional handling time for your order to be processed.
Note: Due to the recent Covid outbreak we’ve had to disable the option of express shipping caused by delayed freight and extended handling times. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We thank you sincerely for your continued support and wish you all safe.
Shipping within Australia
All parcels are shipped from our distribution centre in Sydney NSW, Australia.
- FREE for all orders over $55
- $7.95 for orders under $55
- 1-6 Business Days Delivery Time
- Every Parcel with Registered Postage and Tracking Information
- For bulky orders which may involve pallets, we may clarify freight costs if the destination is rural and may require forklift access
- Depending on size of order and location, we may employ various reputable courier services. Some couriers we cooperate with:
- Fastway Couriers (Aramex)
- Go Logistics
- Couriers Please
- Should you have any enquiries regarding your location or postage, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.CONTACT US
EXPRESS POST (temporarily unavailable):
For All In Stock Items via Australia Post Express or Equivalent courier
- $19.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days (depending on your location)
- Our express parcels are shipped via Australia Post or equivalent courier service
- All orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 Hours of Payment on normal business days. Should any delays occur, we will be in touch immediately.
- We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address upon checkout.
- During peak periods including holiday season or promotional times, please expect slight delays with the processing of your order.
International orders are more than welcomed.
Please “Contact Us” by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm accurate delivery charge to your desired country.
We utilise Australia Post International Services and International courier companies. We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address before purchasing.
Please be advised some countries are currently excluded in available shipping zones. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.