Support proper wrist alignment and improveneck and shoulder comfort with Kensington's ErgoSoft Wrist Rests
Ergonomically designed to fit today's thinner devices, Kensington's ErgoSoft Wrist Rests promote wellness and improveproductivity. Featuring a premium faux leatherexterior reinforced by a gel-cushioned interior, ErgoSoft Wrist Rests are available in a variety of designs to accommodate the different heightsof mechanical, gaming, slim, or standard sized keyboards and mice. An ideal wrist rest for contemporary workspaces and modern offices
Pro-Comfort Support features a faux leather exterior reinforced by a gel-cushioned interior to provide an unrivaled balance between comfortable softness and firm ergonomic support
Ergonomist Approved to provide optimal health and protection when used correctly through proper alignment, tailored dimensions, and a unique curved design
Contoured Shape fits the entire length of the mouse and provides additional padding and support for thumb rest areas
Professional-Level Design provides functional and sophisticated low-profile elegance, durable seamless edges and non-skid backing
Easy-to-Clean Surface wipes clean with a damp cloth to keep your wrist rest looking and performing well after years of use
Non-Toxic Materials independently certified for safety and compliance
SuperOffice continues to operate as normal with respective safety measures in place for our staff.
Due to unprecedented demand on a large number of products and limited supply, please expect slight delays with orders / substitute of products. Some items may have gone out of stock without our notice from manufacturers.
We thank you sincerely for your continued support and wish you all safe.
Please note of weather delays impacting all transport options.
Shipping within Australia
All parcels are shipped from our distribution centre in Sydney NSW, Australia.
- FREE for all orders over $55
- $7.95 for orders under $55
- 1-6 Business Days Delivery Time
- Every Parcel with Registered Postage and Tracking Information
- For bulky orders which may involve pallets, we may clarify freight costs if the destination is rural and may require forklift access
- Depending on size of order and location, we may employ various reputable courier services. Some couriers we cooperate with:
- Fastway Couriers (Aramex)
- Go Logistics
- Couriers Please
- Should you have any enquiries regarding your location or postage, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.CONTACT US
EXPRESS POST (available for selected items):
For All In Stock Items via Australia Post Express or Equivalent courier
- $13.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days (depending on your location)
- Our express parcels are shipped via Australia Post or equivalent courier service
- All orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 Hours of Payment on normal business days. Should any delays occur, we will be in touch immediately.
- We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address upon checkout.
- During peak periods including holiday season or promotional times, please expect slight delays with the processing of your order.
International orders are more than welcomed.
Please “Contact Us” by emailing us at email@example.com to confirm accurate delivery charge to your desired country.
We utilise Australia Post International Services and International courier companies. We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address before purchasing.
Please be advised some countries are currently excluded in available shipping zones. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.