Other Top Sellers
CyberPower PR2200ELCDSL Line-Interactive UPS, with seamless Pure Sine Wave, provides the best power protection available for office system devices including PCs, workstations, networking devices, and peripherals. It’s typically integrated in the back office, server room, and data center environment.
The UPS can be locally managed via USB or serial ports, or remotely managed via an SNMP Card (an optional Remote Management Card), allowing administrators and users unsurpassed flexibility to remotely access each UPS through the network to perform real-time monitoring, UPS configurations, and scheduled system shutdowns by using PowerPanel Management software.
- Line-interactive UPS Topology
- Active PFC Compatible
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Hot-swappable Batteries
- EMI and RFI Filtration
- USB Connectivity Port
- PowerPanel Management Software
- Tower Form Factor
- Energy Saving Technology
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Overload Protection
- Surge and Spike Protection
- LCD Status Display
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Port
- SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capability
Shipping within Australia
All parcels are shipped from our distribution centre in Sydney NSW, Australia.
- FREE for all orders over $55 (item exclusions apply)*
- $7.95 for orders under $55 (item exclusions apply)*
- 1-6 Business Days Delivery Time
- Every Parcel with Registered Postage and Tracking Information
- For bulky orders which may involve pallets, we may clarify freight costs if the destination is rural and may require forklift access
- Depending on size of order and location, we may employ various reputable courier services. Some couriers we cooperate with:
- Fastway Couriers (Aramex)
- Go Logistics
- Couriers Please
- Should you have any enquiries regarding your location or postage, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.CONTACT US
*Shipping exclusions include products such as boat wobble rollers and heavy/bulky items
EXPRESS POST (available for selected items):
For All In Stock Items via Australia Post Express or Equivalent courier
- $14.95 for all orders
- 1-3 Business Days (depending on your location)
- Our express parcels are shipped via Australia Post or equivalent courier service
- All orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 Hours of Payment on normal business days. Should any delays occur, we will be in touch immediately.
- We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address upon checkout.
- During peak periods including holiday season or promotional times, please expect slight delays with the processing of your order.
International orders are more than welcomed.
Please “Contact Us” by emailing us at email@example.com to confirm accurate delivery charge to your desired country.
We utilise Australia Post International Services and International courier companies. We don't take responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address. Please confirm your address before purchasing.
Please be advised some countries are currently excluded in available shipping zones. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Other Top Sellers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.